Friday, March 19, 2010

Superior SEO - Another Contender?


Hello my name is Jake and I am an SEO consultant based in New York USA.

I work at a large SEO consultancy but have been thinking about going solo for some time, and have been watching the term "Superior SEO" for nearly 3 years, as I originally wanted to call my company "Superior SEO Services. "

When I first looked at the Google search it was full of multi-domain spam from one individual, but since then several companies appear to be targeting it (a bit - although not very, in some cases) more seriously, so I thought I'd come and get involved.

It will be a test of ranking skills as much as anything, like an open-ended SEO competition of sorts, to see who in the words of several of the players has "the truly superior SEO"

May the best SEO win...

1 comment:

  1. It will be a test of ranking skills as much as anything, like an open-ended SEO competition of sorts, to see who in the words of several of the players has "the truly superior SEO
    link building services company

    ReplyDelete